Friday, February 1, 2008

MY EASTER DESIGN 3



My last, but not the least favorite design is Modern Victorian. This design is very elegant and classy and combines both styles in a simple way. I am looking for boutiques nationwide that could carry this design for me. So eventually it will be available through designated sellers as well.

There are so many beautiful Victorian prints in fabric stores, that this line will have hundreds of variations. I am very excited about that.

Anyone who loves Victorian Style can now enjoy it with a modern touch to it so it is not so quite antique.
All of my pillows are limited edition and I will not make more than 10 pillows per collection. This particular pillow is the only one available. I do not have the main theme fabric anymore.

1 comment:

Enzie Shahmiri said...

I love the design of this pillow. More traditional in feel the colors are soothing. It would make a great accent piece.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...