Friday, February 1, 2008

MY EASTER DESIGN 2

Here is another pillow that is beautifully simple. It is form the same line "Easter Is Coming". Because not everyone likes the bold look of black and white checks and so here is an alternative. It is very modern looking, almost like a framed picture. In the future, I will do different variations of this look as well. I also want to add little accessories to go with it as time goes by.

One thing to keep in mind. I love creating pillows that resemble my own style and so I will add new pillow designs each month. My pillows are one of a kind and except 2 lines you will not see more than 2-10 pillows made per collection. This way I can keep creating new beautiful designs without any limitations. If you would like to have more than one item from a specific design, you can order up to 10 items per custom order where indicated. Please email me, and we will work out the details.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...