Thursday, February 14, 2008

AND THE WINNER IS...


"spirithelpers"

Now for those that did not win at this time:
Do not be sad. I have a very SPECIAL OFFER for you as well.

I am offering BUY ONE,GET ONE FREE only to you, my blog subscribers!

You can get the very same pillows for $40 plus shipping (normally $80 plus shipping). That way you can get these pillows for only $20 each. This offer is not going to be posted anywhere else and it is my thank you to you for participating.

I will do first 10 orders only; on the first come, first serve basis. If you are interested, please email me ASAP at kristina.law@gmail.com.

ANOTHER GOOD NEWS

I will have another giveaway next month and because you are already subscribed, you will be automatically entered in.

Stay tuned and I will give you more details on the 1st of March.

Thank you again, and have a wonderful day.

3 comments:

Aaron said...

Hi honey! Your stuff is beautiful. I put a link to it on my blog page. Come and see what we are up to at aaronalita.blogspot.com

XOXO

Unknown said...

Congratulations to spirithelpers! What a beautiful gift! I must say that this pillow matched my bedroom perfectly. However, I am anxious to hear what you do with it in your home!

Best Blessings to all who participated!

KJ

P.S. Another Giveaway sounds marvelous. I will make sure that I bookmark your store in Etsy as well!

Tammie Lee said...

Hello Kristina,
Thank you for your lovely and beautifully made pillows! They are just wonderful in my little cabin. You are very talented.

I have just posted a thank you on my blog: http://miztlee.blogspot.com/
with an active link to yours. Let me know if you would rather it not be active.

Warmly,
Tammie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...